Unite The Union Recognition Agreement

If you do not wish to recognize the union and you have more than 21 employees, they can apply for legal recognition from the Central Arbitration Committee (CAC). As an employer, you may need to work with unions representing groups of your employees, sometimes called bargaining units. The union must ask you to voluntarily recognize it – if you accept the request, the union will be recognized. Trade unions negotiate with you on working conditions, such as pay and leave. You must recognize the union before you can negotiate with you. .

Klicken Sie, um mehr zu erfahren